The State Comptroller's Office has been charged with distributing Coronavirus Relief Funds (CRF). Together with the State Finance Director and the State Budget Office, we are working to get information out to the related groups and respond to requests as efficiently as possible.
Local Governments please use email@example.com for any questions related to CRF funds.
State Agencies please use firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions related to CRF funds.
Higher Education please use email@example.com for any questions related to CRF funds.
Please see memos and links below for categorized information related to Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Higher Ed CRF Update 1-13-2021
- Local Govt CRF Update (1-12-2021)
- FY 21 COVID-19 Expenditures and Reimbursment
- Private Universities CRF Letter and- Attachments 9-4-2020
- COVID 19 YE Expenditures & Reimbursement 8-12-2020
- Higher Education CRF Letter and Attachment (Revised 9-11-2020)
- Local Government CRF Letter and Attachments (Revised 6-12-2020)
- State Government CRF Letter and Attachments (Revised 6-3-2020)
- New funds 1752 1753 for COVID-19 4-17-2020
- Function 2033 for COVID-19 memo 4-6-2020
- State of Alabama Proclamation by the Governor 3-18-2020
- Function Code for COVID19 Pandemic 3-17-2020
- Department of Finance Memo 2020 3-16-2020
COVID-19 Helpful Links
- Revive Plus COVID Relief Grant Overview - Revised 11-24-20
- Revive Plus FAQs
- Universities CRF FAQs
- Counties and Municipalities CRF FAQs
- State Agencies CRF FAQs
- Corona Virus Relief Fund Central Website
- CRF Frequently Asked Questions
- CRF Guidance for State, Territorial, Local, & Tribal Governments
- Alabama Emergency Management Agency
- Executive Budget Office
- Alabama Department of Finance
- Alabama Department of Public Health
- Alabama Department of Labor
- CARES Act